Wednesday 29 August 2012

CUISINE

Tuna flakes with mayonnaise


There was a time when my colleagues and I 
planned what to eat in the following day. Normally, each of us has assigned stuffs to bring and to feast on them in the pantry table. One day I lunched over tuna flakes, the best fish type and style I always want to eat. Although, during that meal time, there were around 4 main menus, my appetite was due to the one which made me eat a lot.
How to prepare Tuna Flakes with Mayonnaise? Simple but rock! You’ll never regret. Here are the steps: First, you need canned tuna flakes, mayonnaise and lettuce. Second, take the tuna flakes from the can and put them in the plate. Third, wash the lettuce and drain it totally. Fourth, spread the lettuce on the plate and place the tuna flakes on top of the lettuce. Lastly, mix the mayonnaise with the lettuce and tuna flakes. Better taste from best food for good health. Try it!

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment